This is my 21st years I'm lived in this world.
Hmm...
How??
I want tell everything what I'm feel.
Hapyy =)
Confident =)
Comfortable =)
and, scared =|
I don't know what have to do.. To realize about life, love, etc..
Life is mysteroius..
I'm neve know what can be happen for tomorrow, a week, a month, nd a year..
Am I still live in here??
Or not.
Who knows..
Yesterday, I'm choose to stay at home. Working in my favorit place, in dinningroom.
Working means help my mom's work, nd played games =)
With a cup coffee nd westlife's song..
Nice =)
At 1.51 pm, I really missing my mom.
Miss her voice. So much..
Then, I pick up the phone. Call her. Listen her voice *Even sometimes, I really want to close my ear.. Because I hate her voice when she had angry (sorry mom) =)
But, I know that she loved me.. Care of me.. Always.
And all of them is free.. No pay =)
Love u, mom =)
Komentar